Monday, October 29, 2018

Dagmar Nurges

Name: Dagmar Nurges

Nationality: Estonian

Previous education: Mathematics, University of Tartu, Estonia

What did you get from MA Quantitative Economics?
I use many skills and more importantly, the way of thinking obtained during the program in my everyday work. It is also beneficial that the program was conducted in English as it is more and more common that people of different nationalities work together, which is also the case with my current employer.

Exchange, Research and Internship Experience: Internship at Eesti Pank where I made an overview of macroprudential policies of OECD countries.

Current position: Credit Risk Officer, Bigbank

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the information you provided in the post; it has expanded my knowledge. Check This One Rat Exterminator Buffalo NY

    ReplyDelete