Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ana Burduli


Name: Ana Burduli

Nationality: Georgian

Previous education: Business Administration and Economics

What did you get from MA Quantitative Economics?
QE programme gave me a good knowledge of economics and useful practical skills. That made me confident in every aspect of academic and professional life.

Exchange and Research Experience: I participated in the Erasmus traineeship programme twice. First, I did 2-months internship on DSGE models for fiscal and monetary policy at the Bank of Lithuania/Center for Excellence in Finance and Economic Research. Currently I am doing my second internship at CERGE-EI in the Czech Republic, working as a tutor for the MA programme in applied economics.

Current position: Tutor for the MA programme in Applied Economics, CERGE-EI

No comments:

Post a Comment